One of our favorite hidden features in Lightroom is the ability to apply presets to videos clips. This enables you to perfectly match your video aesthetics to that of your photos without much effort. In fact, our preset demo videos were all initially edited in Lightroom before the final versions were produced in video editing software such as iMovie & Final Cut Pro.
Here's how to apply our presets to your video clips, and it's super easy and quick!
1. Import your video clips the same way you import your photos into Lightroom.
2. From the preview panel (at the bottom of the window), click on the thumbnail to see the full video.
3. From the Library tab, open the Quick Develop panel (far right), pull down the Saved Preset menu, and find our presets which you've already installed into Lightroom.
5. Select a preset from the list and voila!
- You can further edit the video clips with the basic editing settings available in the Quick Develop panel. These include exposure, contrast, white, blacks and vibrancy, etc.
- To apply the same presets to multiple video clips, first select all the video clips you want, then turn on Auto-Sync (under the Metadata panel on the far right), and then select a preset from the Saved Preset menu.
Have you seen our videos edited in Lightroom?
Dreamy Presets |