If you've purchased Lightroom presets products (mobile & desktop) from Dreamy Presets, they are delivered in a zip file. To download the zip file, you have two options –– download to a computer or laptop or directly to your iPhone.
Downloading to the iPhone used to be difficult because the older version of the iOS does not support zip files, so you would need to download a separate app to handle zip files. However, the latest version of the iOS now supports zip files via the Files app! Every iPhone now comes with the Files app pre-installed. Scroll down if you prefer visual instructions instead.
How to directly download mobile Lightroom presets to iPhone
- Open your email app, and click on the Download Link from the email we sent you
- Click on the Download Button
- Click on “More..”
- Click “Save To Files”
- Click Save to “Downloads” folder
- Open your Files app. All iPhones have this app pre-installed by default.
- Navigate to your “Downloads” folder and locate the Zip File you just downloaded. It will be at bottom of the list. All of our zip file names have the letters "DP" at the beginning.
- Double-click on the Zip File to open it. You should see a folder by the same name as the zip file, click into it.
- Open the folder "Mobile Presets" and locate your mobile preset file(s), which are DNG file(s).
- Click on the mobile preset file, and then scroll right and click on the Lightroom icon to import it.
Please note, if you don’t see the Lightroom icon, you will need to select “Save as Image” option instead, and then manually import this file into the Lightroom app as you would with any image. "Save as Image" will save the preset file into your Camera roll and it will look like a blank image in the Camera roll (which is completely OK).
- Choose Launch Lightroom Now
- The mobile preset file has now been imported into your Lightroom app. To use the preset, choose Copy Settings.
- Go to any photo you want to edit in Lightroom app, and choose Paste Settings.
That's it! You have downloaded, installed and used our mobile preset. If purchased a mobile preset bundle, you will need to repeat steps 10-13 for every mobile preset file your zip file.