Color Rich, High-Intensity Photo Effects
Introducing the second line from our exclusive Adobe Lightroom Preset Luxe range - The Los Angeles Preset Collection! Inspired by the chic aesthetics of today’s top fashion social media stars, this selection of uniquely designed presets and mood filters helps you instantly add that dramatic edge to your images, with an enviable dose of laid-back California cool. They contrast to the distinct minimalism and desaturated tones of our New York Preset Collection, creating richly colored images that infuse LA’s distinct brand of glam with a casual feel. Our Los Angeles Preset Collection includes more than 55 presets with 20 all-inclusive mood filters which can be tweaked to your individual style, resulting in high-intensity portraits which exude a fun, sun-drenched lifestyle. View our Editing Guide for editing inspirations.
- 55+ Handcrafted, Professionally Designed, Premium Lightroom Presets
- Color-enhancing Mood Filters
- Fade Adjustments
- Color Tints (Sky, Taupe, Antique Gold, Summer)
- Black & White Filters
- Vibrancy Adjustments, Skin Softening, Photo Sharpening
- Sunlight Overlays, Spotlight Overlays
- Indoor Color Enhancers
- Installation Instructions & Tips
- Instant Download Zip File
Compatible with Adobe Lightroom 4-6 & Creative Cloud
See our presets in action: Detailed Before & After, Video Demo, Features & Guide
POLICY: Due to the nature of digital products, exchanges and refunds are not provided. Results vary based on the unique color profile of each photo. These presets are designed so that you can easily tweak to get the desired results.
Model Credits: Ann Marie & Cassandra
Dreamy Lightroom Presets will need to be installed in Adode Lightroom. The installation instructions below assume you already have Adobe Lightroom and some basic knowledge of using the application. Click here for video instructions
- Download your purchased preset file
- Locate and unzip or uncompress the file. Our Dreamy Lightroom Presets will come as a .zip file, so you’ll need to unzip the file first.
- Copy the folder that contains the presets. Preset files are .LRTemplate. You will need to paste this folder into a dedicated Lightroom folder in step #8.
- Open Lightroom, locate the top menu bar and click Preferences or Edit on a PC.
- The Preferences window will appear, click on Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Double click on Lightroom Folder
- Double click on Develop Presets Folder
- Paste the preset folder (from step #3) or preset files in the Develop Presets Folder.
- You’re all done! Simply close Lightroom and reopen it. Once open, all your Lightroom Dreamy Presets will appear under the Presets Pane organized by the collection name.
Single user license only. This product is copyrighted. Reselling, modifying, sharing or redistributing is prohibited.
Due to the nature of digital products, exchanges and refunds are not provided. Results vary based on the unique color profile of each photo. These presets are designed so that you can easily tweak to get the desired results. Please contact us if you have any pre-sale questions.