Cinematic, Vintage Matte Photo Effects
The Venice Adobe Lightroom Preset Collection gives a cinematic, vintage feel to your images, adding a soft matte effect for stunning results. It’s ideal for landscape, portraiture or fashion photography, enhancing your images with a captivating film look in one simple click. Add a splash of Venetian romance to your images with a choice of three beautiful tones, and select from light effects that will give a luminous glow to your shots.
- 20+ Handcrafted, Professionally Designed, Premium Lightroom Presets
Golden Hour Preset Pack (New)
- Color-enhancing Tones (neutral, warm, cool)
- Vibrancy Adjustments, Skin Softening, Photo Sharpening
- Golden-hour Sunlight Overlays, Spotlight Overlays
- Indoor Lighting Yellow Cast Remover
- Installation Instructions & Tips
- Instant Download Zip File
Compatible with Adobe Lightroom 4-6 & Creative Cloud
See our presets in action: Video Demo, Features & Guide
POLICY: Due to the nature of digital products, exchange and refunds are not provided. Results vary based on the unique color profile of each photo. These presets are designed so that you can easily tweak to get the desired results.
Model Credit: Alyson
Dreamy Lightroom Presets will need to be installed in Adode Lightroom. The installation instructions below assume you already have Adobe Lightroom and some basic knowledge of using the application. Click here for video instructions
- Download your purchased preset file
- Locate and unzip or uncompress the file. Our Dreamy Lightroom Presets will come as a .zip file, so you’ll need to unzip the file first.
- Copy the folder that contains the presets. Preset files are .LRTemplate. You will need to paste this folder into a dedicated Lightroom folder in step #8.
- Open Lightroom, locate the top menu bar and click Preferences or Edit on a PC.
- The Preferences window will appear, click on Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Double click on Lightroom Folder
- Double click on Develop Presets Folder
- Paste the preset folder (from step #3) or preset files in the Develop Presets Folder.
- You’re all done! Simply close Lightroom and reopen it. Once open, all your Lightroom Dreamy Presets will appear under the Presets Pane organized by the collection name.
Single user license only. This product is copyrighted. Reselling, modifying, sharing or redistributing is prohibited.
Due to the nature of digital products, exchanges and refunds are not provided. Results vary based on the unique color profile of each photo. These presets are designed so that you can easily tweak to get the desired results.