LIMITED EDITION: UNICORN PRESET COLLECTION
We're absolutely thrilled to offer our Limited Edition: Unicorn Lightroom Preset Collection. This mini collection comes packed with 6 premium presets that will instantly add a burst of color to your photos, giving it clean, crisp look with an added touch of whimsy. Just like unicorns, this collection is available only for a short period of time!
- 6 Handcrafted, Professionally Designed, Premium Lightroom Presets
- Color Burst Preset
- Add Sunshine Preset
- 3 Rainbow Light Leak Adjustment Brush Presets (Fuchsia, Aqua, Sea Blue)
- 2-1 Photo Sharpener + Smooth Skin Preset
- Installation Instructions & Tips
- Instant Download Zip File
Compatible with Adobe Lightroom 4-6 & Creative Cloud
See our presets in action: Detailed Before & After, Video Demo, Features & Guide
POLICY: Due to the nature of digital products, exchanges and refunds are not provided. Results vary based on the unique color profile of each photo. These presets are designed so that you can easily tweak to get the desired results.
Model Credits: Celeste & Alina
Dreamy Lightroom Presets will need to be installed in Adode Lightroom. The installation instructions below assume you already have Adobe Lightroom and some basic knowledge of using the application. Click here for video instructions
Installing Lightroom Presets
- Download your purchased preset file
- Locate and unzip or uncompress the file. Our Dreamy Lightroom Presets will come as a .zip file, so you’ll need to unzip the file first.
- Copy the folder that contains the presets. Preset files are .LRTemplate. You will need to paste this folder into a dedicated Lightroom folder in step #8.
- Open Lightroom, locate the top menu bar and click Preferences or Edit on a PC.
- The Preferences window will appear, click on Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Double click on Lightroom Folder
- Double click on Develop Presets Folder
- Paste the preset folder (from step #3) or preset files in the Develop Presets Folder.
- You’re all done! Simply close Lightroom and reopen it. Once open, all your Lightroom Dreamy Presets will appear under the Presets Pane organized by the collection name.
Installing Lightroom Brushes
The brushes are included in the same zip file as your presets, in a folder called "DP Unicorn Brushes". You will need to copy these files and paste them into the Local Adjustment Presets Folder, instead of Develop Presets Folder.
Single user license only. This product is copyrighted. Reselling, modifying, sharing or redistributing is prohibited.
Due to the nature of digital products, exchanges and refunds are not provided. Results vary based on the unique color profile of each photo. These presets are designed so that you can easily tweak to get the desired results.