Pure Bohemian Photo Effects
Introducing our third Lightroom Preset Luxe line – The Savannah Preset Collection, designed to create that contemporary, bohemian aesthetic with a single click. The collection comes with over 55+ individual presets that includes more than 15 mood filters as well as mattifiers, ethereal frames with the option to add sepia tones or create alluring black and white images. Taking the bohemian aesthetic to the next level, we also included gorgeous light & weather effects with bokeh, light leaks, color overlays, and dreamy fogs along with supporting adjustment presets so you can customize with ease. The Savannah Collection is perfect for fashion, portrait and wedding photography.
- 55+ Handcrafted, Professionally Designed, Premium Lightroom Presets
- Boho Color-enhancing Mood Filters
- Light & Weather Effect Presets: Light Leaks, Bokeh & Fogs
- Colored Overlays
- Ethereal Frames
- Sepia Tones
- Black & White Tones
- Matte Effects
- Brightness & Vibrancy Adjustments, Skin Softening, Photo Sharpening
- Skin Tone Enhancers
- Grain Reduction
- Installation Instructions & Tips
- Instant Download Zip File
Compatible with Adobe Lightroom 4-6 & Creative Cloud
See our presets in action: Detailed Before & After, Video Demo, Features & Guide
POLICY: Due to the nature of digital products, exchanges and refunds are not provided. Results vary based on the unique color profile of each photo. These presets are designed so that you can easily tweak to get the desired results.
Model Credits: Okasana, Celeste
Dreamy Lightroom Presets will need to be installed in Adode Lightroom. The installation instructions below assume you already have Adobe Lightroom and some basic knowledge of using the application. Click here for video instructions
- Download your purchased preset file
- Locate and unzip or uncompress the file. Our Dreamy Lightroom Presets will come as a .zip file, so you’ll need to unzip the file first.
- Copy the folder that contains the presets. Preset files are .LRTemplate. You will need to paste this folder into a dedicated Lightroom folder in step #8.
- Open Lightroom, locate the top menu bar and click Preferences or Edit on a PC.
- The Preferences window will appear, click on Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Double click on Lightroom Folder
- Double click on Develop Presets Folder
- Paste the preset folder (from step #3) or preset files in the Develop Presets Folder.
- You’re all done! Simply close Lightroom and reopen it. Once open, all your Lightroom Dreamy Presets will appear under the Presets Pane organized by the collection name.
Single user license only. This product is copyrighted. Reselling, modifying, sharing or redistributing is prohibited.
Due to the nature of digital products, exchanges and refunds are not provided. Results vary based on the unique color profile of each photo. These presets are designed so that you can easily tweak to get the desired results.